(NEW 9/16)Beyond Hawaii Land History 101-The Mahele, Cultural Practices & the Bureau of Conveyances
Course Type: Elective
Beyond Hawaii Land History 101 - The Mahele, Cultural Practices and the Bureau of Conveyances
Instructor: Celine Pi'ilani Nelsen
Expect to Learn:
1. Hawaii migration history and its impact on land ownership in the modern days
2. Cultural practices of land/natural resources, the feudal system and its transition after the Western discovery.
3. Timeline of Monarchy to Constitutional Government transition and the birth of the Land Commission.
4. The Great Mahele, 1850 Kuleana Act allowing foreign land ownership, and the birth of the Bureau of Conveyances.
5. How to navigate the Bureau of Conveyances and be better prepared for challenging transactions by knowing the history that affects title and land use.
(NEW 9/16)Beyond Hawaii Land History 101-The Mahele, Cultural Practices & the Bureau of Conveyances Course Times:
Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Alternate Location: WAIALAE COUNTRY CLUB - 4997 KAHALA AVENUE HONOLULU, HAWAII 96816
Friday, October 13, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Alternate Location: 6700 Kalanianaole Highway #122 Honolulu, Hawaii 96825
Friday, November 03, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Please note:The REC has a new ruling that agents can take the same CE class every other biennium which is different from the old law that stated that agents could never repeat the same class.
>> Check your credited course history and CE status.
If you have further questions or concerns about any material listed here please contact Abe Lee Seminars using any method listed below.